We are looking for Mortgage Agents with industry experience to join our Mortgage Wellness Team.
We are looking to fill positions in the following locations in Ontario: Stratford, Kitchener, Cambridge and Guelph.
If you're an experienced Agent looking to align yourself with an award-winning team, please email your resume to the attention of Rachelle Czartorynskyj at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We Are
If you’re tired of traditional, stuffy workplaces then you’ll be delighted to find something different with us. We strive to create and maintain a fun and collaborative environment with a team culture with exceptional support that you simply won’t find anywhere else. We've been on Canadian Mortgage Professional's Top 75 Mortgage Brokers list for 11 consecutive years, placing 10th overall in Canada.
What You Will Do
Our Mortgage Planners are the driving force of our business. They are knowledgeable and professional Mortgage Agents who provide unparalleled client service every time. They ensure our clients' success and for this reason, they are the most influential part of the client experience. Our amazing Mortgage Planners are one of the biggest reasons Mortgage Wellness clients rave about us!
Our Mortgage Planners make an impact on our clients’ lives every day and help them make strong financial decisions to achieve their personal and financial goals. If you’re interested in being part of an elite team and being truly proud of what you do, a career as a Mortgage Planner at Mortgage Wellness is the right fit for you.
• Consult with clients about current and future mortgage needs to help them achieve their financial goals
• Give every client industry-best service
• Advise and educate clients on the home-buying or refinance process
• Assist clients through the mortgage process from application to closing
• Mortgage Agent license required
• Minimum 2 years experience in the Mortgage Broker industry
• Must have a lifetime funded volume of $10M+
• Working experience with Filogix Expert is a must
• Experience with Mortgage CRM systems is considered an asset
• Passionate about everything you do
• Great communication skills, self-motivation, positive attitude, and competitive spirit
• Ability to work various schedules and overtime
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with goals that will challenge you
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player
• Desire to take your career to the next level
Characteristics of a Mortgage Wellness Mortgage Planner
What You'll Get
• Competitive commission splits
• An opportunity to earn an above-average income
• Ability to work from home, remotely or work from an office. Our Stratford Office location has available space *please contact for more details
• Support on all aspects of brokering, from file structuring to file completion
• Industry-leading technology and training
• Opportunities to participate in professional and personal development programs
• Other incentives, volume bonuses, contests, rewards, including trips, event tickets, cash prizes, and more
The Mortgage Wellness Group is an award-winning team of over 50 mortgage professionals across Ontario, with our corporate head office located in Barrie. Since inception, our goal has been to empower our employees, clients, and business partners in an effort to create the absolute best mortgage experience possible. We achieve this by continuously reminding ourselves that it is about who we are, not what we do. With everything we do, we are designed to impress. We believe that the more we give, the more we get! Here's what our clients are saying about Mortgage Wellness: "You helped our family get the house that we are going to grow old in..." "Mortgage wellness group helped change my life" "You are the consummate professional who truly cares about your clients!" "You and your team work hard to help families achieve financial security with great mortgage rates"
We thank all interested candidates in advance; however, only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Helping you #livebetter
First Time Home Buyers
Owning your first home is a big decision and getting off to a good start can make all the difference.Learn More
Renewal is an ideal time to reassess your financial goals and to take advantage of great rates.Learn More
Helping to consolidate debt, accessing your home's equity or lowering your interest rates.Learn More
Improve Your Credit
Let our skilled team help improve your credit and take advantage of the benefits.Learn More
Some of our lenders
I shopped around for a mortgage with all the banks in town, finding all of their interest rates quite high. I came across Rachelle online and got in contact with her. She was able to get me a si...
We had occasion to work with Rachelle earlier this year, when a job change required a very quick move to a new town. Rachelle was so helpful, knowledgeable and calm; she made the entire process so...
Rachelle was amazing. She helped us through every step of our mortgage. Nothing went unanswered and was extremely quick to get back to us. We would recommend Rachelle to all our friends. Keep up t...
I would just like to personally thank you in regards to our latest mortgage renewal, you made the entire process smooth and painless. We will definitely be using your services again.
Just when I thought we would never get to own our own home with are daily banker telling us we need to wait at least a year or more due to my past bankruptcy, and I have been working my tush off f...